|Organized by Professor Kai|
|VGC 2023 Series 3|
Hi I’m Pokémon Professor Kai!
INFO Professor Kai Worlds (PKWorlds) consists of 12 tournaments. These are 9 qualifiers and 3 specials, all of which will award you Professor Kai Points (PKPs) based on your placement. There will also be a few "side events" such as Pokémon quizzes and mini tournaments where you can earn a small amount of PKPs.
This tournament - PKWorlds: Johto Qualifier (VGC)
★ Standard VGC format of VGC 2023 Regulation C rules on the switch.
★ Open team sheet.
★ Number of swiss (BO3) rounds will depend on player number, players will be informed of this in the discord.
- 17-32 players > 5 swiss rounds > Top 8 (right after swiss)
- 33-64 players > 6 swiss rounds > Top 8 (right after swiss)
- 65-128 players > 7 swiss rounds > Top 8 (when Top Cut will be played will be decided by a vote (on discord) by the Top 8 players)
- 129-256 players > 8 swiss rounds (day 1) > Top 16 (day 2 guaranteed)
- 257-409 players > 9 swiss rounds (day 1) > Top 16 (day 2 guaranteed)
★ Registration closes 5 mins before the scheduled start time.
★ If you have entered, you must join the discord. You’ll get live information for the rounds, results, points awarded, can contact opponents if they haven’t shown up, disputes are able to be resolved faster and rules are easily accessible on the discord.
★ Please read the rules in the discord to avoid sanctions. The rules are still applicable to you even if you do not read them.
★ After the tournament, those in top cut will have their teams (Pokemon only) posted on the discord and twitter (@KaiTheProfessor)
Donations welcome but not necessary: www.paypal.me/KaiTheProfessor