|Organized by Zach Lesage Events|
FREE ENTRY - $250 Store Credit + 200 Brilliant Stars Codes
This Sword and Shield - Brilliant Stars Standard event (Brilliant Stars is LEGAL) is brought to you by Zach Lesage, Atlas Collectables and PTCGO Store. Compete with some of the best players in a welcoming environment for FREE and compete to earn free prizing. Top players will earn the opportunity to compete in the Late Night Series Invitational! Inactive players can be ,dropped without warning if they don't show up to games / contact me on Discord at ZachLesage#3773.
- Late Night Season 3 are typically held EVERY Monday at 7:00PM Eastern
- Swiss Round BO1 matches are 25 minutes long with 3 mins of Check In per round
- Top Cut BO3 matches are 50 minutes long with 5 mins of Check In per round
- If you miss Check In under any circumstance, you will be awarded a Full Match Loss for your round.
- If you Check In to your event and don't immediately play (for any circumstance), you will receive a Match Loss 2 mins after Check In time has ended in BO1. You will receive a Game Loss 2 mins after Check In time has ended and a Match Loss 4 mins after Check In time has ended in a BO3 match.
- List submission closes approximately at 7:00PM Eastern
- This event has multiple Phases - Swiss Rounds BO1 and Top Cut BO3
- When time is called during Swiss Rounds BO1 the game will be a Tie, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- When time is called during Top Cut BO3 the winner will be decided by the amount of remaining Prize Cards + Games Won to determine the winner, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- If time is called during your turn, that is the last turn of the game, please provide screenshot evidence of the game state to determine the winner in case of any misunderstanding
- If you call a judge to dispute a result, for example you Won, but it shows up as a Tie, please send screenshot proof or a link to your livestream to ZachLesage#3773 on Discord. If you don't have reasonable proof within a reasonable amount of time, the staff won't be able to determine the proper measures to take.
- It is strongly recommended to have screenshot proof of any win or tie upon the conclusion of a game. If you leave a game without explicitly stating "time is over, this is a tie" or something similar, it could be perceived as a concession.
- Players are allowed to stream their event run on any streaming service and it is recommended to have a delay on your stream to avoid "stream sniping" or any other disadvantages. Any advantages gained by streaming, such as receiving assistance from your audience, can lead to penalties after staff investigates the situation.
- If both players aren't in contact with Staff when time is called during Top Cut BO3 there could be potential penalties, such as a Double Game Loss for both players. This is to keep the event timely!
- All rulings made by Staff are final and will be made with the players, Staff, and event in mind.
PTCGO Store has generously provided 200 Fusion Strike packs into the prize pool! Atlas Collectables has generously provided 250$ Canadian Store Credit into the prize pool! If you wanna donate to the prize pool of this event, please contact ZachLesage#3773 on Discord or ZachLesagePTCG on Twitter.
- 1st Place - $100 Store Credit at Atlas Collectables + 20 Brilliant Stars codes from PTCGO Store
- 2nd Place - $50$ Store Credit at Atlas Collectables + 20 Brilliant Stars codes from PTCGO Store
- Top 4 - $25 Store Credit at Atlas Collectables + 20 Brilliant Stars codes from PTCGO Store
- Top 8 - $12.50 Store Credit at Atlas Collectables + 10 Brilliant Stars codes from PTCGO Store
- Top 16 - 10 Brilliant Stars codes from PTCGO Store
All Code Card Prizing will be available after the completion of the event via Limitless Rewards. If you earn Store Credit Prizing, please contact Zach Lesage on Discord at ZachLesage#3773 or Twitter at ZachLesagePTCG. All Store Credit Prizing is in Canadian Dollars If you have any questions about your Store Credit Prizing please contact Cyrus#6476 on Discord.
This event follows the official Pokemon TCG Tournament Structure for larger sized events as found here Pokemon Tournament Rules Handbook under Section 22.214.171.124. The only modification I'm adding is that for events with over 200 players, an extra round of Swiss for 200-226 players, and I will be cutting to a Top 16. The number of rounds for this event will accurately be based on the following amount of players:
- 4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds and No Top Cut
- 9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 129-199 players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 200-226 players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 16 Cut
- 227-299 players + 14 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 300-799 players = 14 Swiss Rounds and Top 16 Cut
- 800+ players = 15 Swiss Rounds and Top 16 Cut
- Entry for this tournament is 100% FREE
- You will be required to submit a Standard Format legal deck list before 7:00PM Eastern
- Deck lists CANNOT be edited after 7:00PM Eastern
- It is the players responsibility to Check In prior to each match - failure to do so will result in an automatic Game Loss
- Issues and problems during your match will be handled by Tournament Staff - please use the Match Dispute button
- All players must be friendly to their opponents and to the Tournament Staff - If not, penalties could occur
- All participants are recommended to be in our Discord Server for updates on pairings, event announcements, etc.
- Zach Lesage Events follow the Official Pokémon Rules
- The list of Known Issues and Compendium Rulings will be used to determine in-game rulings.
- Any player who is found breaking rules, using in game exploits, bullying, harassing players, etc. will receive penalties
- Any player who are problematic outside of this event (before, during, and after) may not be eligible to play in this event or future events
- If you aren't familiar with the Play Limitless website or need additional information, please read the Help Page
- Current rankings for the season can be found at Late Night Leaderboard
- Top players can earn spots into the Invitational
- The Top 64 Ranked Players overall from Late Night Season 3 will be invited
- The season will run for 10 events (21-30) followed by the invitational
- All players who qualify for the Invitational will be asked to stream their matches
- PTCGO Store: https://www.ptcgostore.com/
- Atlas Collectables: https://www.atlascollectables.com/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/8mgf9As
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZachLesagePTCG
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/zachlesageptcg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZachLesagePTCG
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zlesage
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details are subject to change.