HOW TO PLAY
This live tournament begins on Saturday, Sept 11 @ 2:00pm EDT.
- Register and Submit a Decklist.
- Complete Check-in (opens one hour prior to the tournament start time)
Players who registered but did not submit a decklist or complete the check-in process will be automatically dropped.
Cards from the Sword & Shield base set through Evolving Skies are legal, including all SWSH Promos.
Phase 1: Swiss BO1 (30 minutes)
- Single game against each opponent
- 30-Minute Round Timer
- Check-In: you must check in within the first 5 minutes of every round or you will automatically receive the game loss.
- Any match without results reported by end of round will be scored a double loss.
- If all players finish the round ahead of schedule, we'll start the next round early.
Following the end of Phase 1, the Top 8 players according to the Standings will advance to Phase 2.
Phase 2: Top Cut BO3 (50 minutes)
- Single-Elimination fixed bracket, seeded based on standings from the Swiss portion.
- Best-of-3 set
- If a match runs over time, the player who is currently ahead (first in games won, and then in prize cards taken) will be declared the winner. (If tied, players will play until the next prize card is taken.)
Deck Sharing ON: The Deck List Sharing feature must always be turned ON in the game settings.
Match Timers ON: When you challenge your opponent you must always enable the Timed Match option.
Going First/Second: The winner of the coin flip decides who goes first for Game 1. For Games 2 & 3 in best-of-three matches, the loser of the prior game gets to decide who goes first. (In cases where the winner of the previous game wins the coin flip and selects the wrong option by accident, the opponent is entitled to request a restart of the affected game).
Wrong Deck Selected: If a player chooses the wrong deck by accident, they must declare so immediately before any actions are taken. If Deck Sharing is on, the opposing player should be able to verify that the deck was in fact incorrect and the game should be replayed. If any conditions above are not met, the result is a game loss.
Disconnections/Leaving a Game: In the event of a disconnect, the timer will continue to run while the player attempts to reconnect. If the game ends the match due to inactivity or a player leaves the game for any other reason, it is considered a game loss.
Incomplete Matches: At the end of a scheduled round, any incomplete matches will be automatically scored a double loss.
Need Help?: Please notify the organizer immediately if you have any concerns. Use the Request a Judge button here on Limitless or get in touch with @rabidragon on our league's Discord.
Prizes are Evolving Skies PTCGO in-game packs as outlined below.
(Edited to increase total prize pool up to 120 packs.)
1st: 30 EVS Packs
2nd: 20 EVS Packs
3-4: 15 EVS Packs
5-8: 10 EVS Packs