You must join the PTCGO League Discord Server to get the tournament entry code. Organizers will communicate important information and deliver prizes to the winners via Discord.
HOW TO PLAY
This live tournament begins on Saturday, July 24 @ 12:00pm (Noon) EDT.
- Register for the event here on Limitless using the Entry Code found on the PTCGO League Discord Server (under Live Events in the #entry-codes channel).
- Submit a Decklist
- Complete Check-in (opens one hour prior to the tournament start time)
You must complete all steps above prior to the start of the event. Players who registered but did not submit a decklist or complete the check-in process will be automatically dropped.
Please visit the PTCGO League Discord server for a full list of tournament policies.
This event's rules are generally consistent with the LOS Match Rules.
Players must enable Timed Match and play at a reasonable pace. In the event of intentional slow play, you should take a screenshot of each player’s time remaining and submit it to the organizer through Discord. In the event of a disconnect, the timer will continue to run while the player attempts to reconnect. If the game ends the match due to inactivity, the disconnected player will receive the loss.
- Standard format (Team Up - Chilling Reign)
- Open Decklists
- Deck List Sharing must be turned ON in game.
Phase 1: Swiss BO1 (30 minutes)
- Single game against each opponent
- 30-Minute Round Timer
- Check-In: you must check in within the first 5 minutes of every round or you will automatically receive the game loss.
- Any match without results reported by end of round will be scored a double loss.
- If all players finish the round ahead of schedule, we'll start the next round early.
Following the end of Phase 1, the Top 8 players according to the Standings will advance to Phase 2.
Phase 2: Top Cut BO3 (50 minutes)
- Single-Elimination fixed bracket, seeded based on standings from the Swiss portion.
- Best-of-3 set
- If a match runs over time, the player who is currently ahead (first in games won, and then in prize cards taken) will be declared the winner. (If tied, players will play until the next prize card is taken.)
Please notify the organizers immediately if you have any concerns. Use the Request a Judge button here on Limitless or get in touch with the moderators on our Discord.
If you are disputing a result, it always helps to have screenshots or other evidence. The tournament organizers will resolve any disputed match outcomes as fairly as possible using the information available to us. We may disqualify players who are not following the rules or abiding by the spirit of the game.
There are 200 PTCGO Chilling Reign Codes to be distributed among the Top 8 players.
The Top 4 players will also receive store credit in the amounts below to be used for any products at Card Cavern Trading Cards. Players in the United States may use the credit toward the purchase of anything on the site, including physical product; international players may purchase any PTCGO codes of their choice. You must have or create an account at https://www.cardcaverntradingcards.com in order to receive the store credit.
1st: 80 Codes + $20 Store Credit
2nd: 40 Codes + $10 Store Credit
3-4: 20 Codes + $5 Store Credit
5-8: 10 Codes
You can visit the series page for a breakdown of points awarded to players for their placement. Top players throughout the series will receive an invite to compete in a special series finale tournament.