|Organized by PTCGO League|
Welcome to PTCGO League's Isle of Armor tournament! Your deck must be constructed exclusively using Single Strike and/or Rapid Strike cards. No Pokemon-V allowed! Please read all the rules below to ensure you are included in the event.
- Register and Submit your Decklist by 7:00pm EDT (30 minutes prior to the start of the event). If you have not submitted a legal decklist by the published time, you won't be eligible to participate.
- Tournament check-in will then open at 7:00pm EDT, and you'll need to be present and checked in prior to the 7:30pm start time.
- Every Pokemon, Trainer, and Special Energy card in your deck must be Single Strike and/or Rapid Strike. (You are not required to choose one; you may use a combination of Single & Rapid Strike cards should you wish to do so).
- Exception: You may use any card named Kubfu in your deck, ignoring other restrictions.
- Basic Energy can be used without restriction.
- There are NO Pokemon-V / Rule Box Pokemon allowed in your deck.
- Open Decklists // Decklist Sharing MUST be turned ON in game.
- Swiss Rounds w/ 4 Players advancing to Top Cut
- BO1: You'll play a single game against your opponent (applies to all stages of this event.)
- Match Timers MUST be ON in game.
- Rounds are 25 minutes long (any incomplete matches will be scored a tie)
Check In Policy
Players must CHECK-IN within the first 5 minutes of each round. Failure to do so will result in a game loss. In an effort to ensure as many players as possible are paired with active opponents, those who fail to check in may be dropped. If you miss a round by accident but still intend to play in future rounds, it's your responsibility to make the organizers aware that you wish to continue in the event.
Standard PTCGO Packs
- 1st: 45 Packs
- 2nd: 30 Packs
- 3rd-4th: 15 Packs
Prizes are a mix of Standard packs from the SWSH era (including CRE, BST, VIV, DAA, RCL, and SSH). Each player will get an equal distribution of each type of pack as a percentage of their total prize. They will be delivered in-game; please get in touch with @rabidragon via the PTCGO League Discord Server to arrange the trade.