|Organized by Zach Lesage Events|
FREE ENTRY - Silver Tempest is Legal
These Silver Tempest Standard events are brought to you by Zach Lesage, PTCGO Store, Poke X Word, Trading Cards, and The Shuffle Squad. Compete with some of the best players in a welcoming environment for FREE! In between rounds feel free to complete Poke X Word Puzzles and watch some awesome content from The Shuffle Squad on YouTube.
- Swiss Round BO1 matches are 25 minutes long with 3 mins of Check In per round
- Top Cut BO3 matches are 50 minutes long with 5 mins of Check In per round
- If you miss Check In under any circumstance, you will be awarded a Full Match Loss for your round.
- This event has multiple Phases - Swiss Rounds BO1 and Top Cut BO3
- When time is called during Swiss Rounds BO1 the game will be a Tie, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- When time is called during Top Cut BO3 the winner will be decided by the amount of remaining Prize Cards + Games Won to determine the winner, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- If time is called it is a Tie!! If you believe your opponent is "Playing Slowly", please call a Judge as early as possible. The only acceptable forms of proof are: a video recording, a link to your Stream, streaming your game in the Zach Lesage Discord Server, your opponent admitting to "Playing Slowly."
- If you select a wrong deck , please provide a screenshot with the following to staff: your hand and Active Pokémon flipped over. Call a Judge on Limitless , type in chat that you selected your wrong deck, and wait. If you have made any other actions in game - it will be an automatic Game Loss . If the right conditions are met, Staff will tell you to restart the game.
- If you experience any of the following, but not limited to: Game Freezing, Internet Issues, Server Issues, Game Lag, Software Glitch, Device Crashing - it will be awarded as a Game Loss to the player experiencing the issue if the game is unusable that is. Otherwise attempt to finish the game if possible.
- If you call a judge to dispute a result, for example you Won, but it shows up as a Tie, please send screenshot proof or a link to your livestream to ZachLesage#3773 on Discord. If you don't have proof within a reasonable amount of time, the staff won't be able to determine the proper measures to take. In BO1, any screenshot with gameplay more than 25 minutes will be stay as a Tie regardless of the outcome.
- It is strongly recommended to have screenshot proof of any win or tie upon the conclusion of a game. If you leave a game without explicitly stating "time is over, this is a tie" or something similar, it could be perceived as a concession.
- Players are allowed to stream their personal event experience on any streaming service and it is recommended to have a delay on your stream to avoid "stream sniping" or any other disadvantages. Any advantages gained by streaming, such as receiving assistance from your audience, can lead to penalties after staff investigates the situation.
- Continuously accusing your opponent of anything can lead to penalties - PLEASE be kind to all your opponents.
- All rulings made by Staff are final and will be made with the players, Staff, and event in mind.
- It is the players responsibility to Check In prior to each match - failure to do so will result in an automatic Game Loss. If your opponent wants to reset the match, they will need to be the one to call the Judge.
- Issues and problems during your match will be handled by Tournament Staff - please use the Match Dispute button. Any issues brought up on Discord won't be guaranteed to be answered.
- All participants are recommended to be in our Discord Server for updates on pairings, event announcements, etc.
- Zach Lesage Events follow the Official Pokémon Rules whenever possible. Please make sure you read the complete details page to see if there are any differences.
- The list of Known Issues and Compendium Rulings will be used to determine in-game rulings.
- Any player who is found breaking rules, using in game exploits, bullying, harassing, etc. will receive penalties.
- Any player who is problematic outside of this event (before, during, and after) may not be eligible to play.
- If you aren't familiar with the Play Limitless website or need additional information, please read the Help Page
If you wanna donate to the prize pool of this event, please contact ZachLesage#3773 on Discord or ZachLesagePTCG on Twitter.
- 1st Place - 20 Codes
- 2nd Place - 20 Codes
- Top 4 - 20 Codes
- Top 8 - 10 Codes
- Top 16 - 10 Codes
Late Night Special Events follow the official Pokémon TCG Tournament Structure for larger sized events as found here Pokémon Tournament Rules Handbook under Section 184.108.40.206. The number of rounds for this event will be based on the following amount of players:
- 4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds and No Top Cut
- 9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 129-226 players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 227-799 players = 14 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 800+ players = 15 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
The Round Structure of this event is subject to change. Please join the Zach Lesage Discord Server for the most up to date details on the event.
The Late Night Series is sponsored by the following:
Details are subject to change.