|Organized by Late Night Events|
|Pokémon TCG Live|
These Standard events are brought to you by The Shuffle Squad, Late Night Events, and our amazing Sponsors. The Top 4 ranked players from this season of events will earn Ultimate Guard Prize Packs! Be sure to read all of the rules to avoid potential penalties. Best of luck!
You may need to restart PTCG Live after adding your opponent!
- Swiss Round BO1 matches are 30 minutes long with 5 mins of Check In per round
- Top Cut BO3 matches are untimed long with no Check In. If your opponent is inactive for more than 5 minutes, please call a judge, and we will likely issue a Game Loss to your opponent for inactivity.
- When time is called during Swiss Rounds BO1 the game will be a Tie, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- If you believe your opponent is "Playing Slowly", please call a Judge as early as possible. The only acceptable forms of proof are: streaming your game in the Late Night Events Discord Server or your opponent admitting to "Playing Slowly"
- If you experience any of the following, but not limited to: Game Freezing, Internet Issues, Server Issues, Game Lag, Software Glitch, Device Crashing - it will be awarded as a Game Loss to the player experiencing the issue if the game is unusable.
- All games must be reported on Limitless before time has been called for the round otherwise they will be a "Tie". You can concede to your opponent to give them the "Win", but if there isn't a recorded result before time is called, it will stay a "Tie"
- It is strongly recommended to have screenshot proof of any win or tie upon the conclusion of a game. If you leave a game without explicitly stating "time is over, this is a tie" or something similar, it could be perceived as a concession.
- Players are allowed to stream their personal event experience on any streaming service and it is recommended to have a delay on your stream to avoid "stream sniping" or any other disadvantages. Any advantages gained by streaming, such as receiving assistance from your audience, can lead to penalties after staff investigates the situation.
- It is the players responsibility to Check In prior to each match - failure to do so will result in an automatic Game Loss.
- If you aren't familiar with the Play Limitless website or need additional information, please read the Help Page
- All cards are considered "legal for play" the day they are released online / are available in game. If the Limitless website doesn't recognize the card yet, it isn't "legal for play"
Our Sponsors have graciously provided the following prizing for this event regardless of the event size:
Additionally, if there are 227 or more players, the prizing will be upgraded to this:
If you have earned prizing at this event, code prizing will be sent out shortly after the event ends via Limitless Rewards here: https://play.limitlesstcg.com/user/history/rewards.
These events follow the official Pokémon TCG Tournament Structure for larger sized events as found here Pokémon Tournament Rules Handbook under Section 184.108.40.206. The number of rounds for this event will accurately be based on the following amount of players:
- 4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds and No Top Cut
- 9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 129-226 players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 227-799 players = 14 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 800+ players = 15 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
The Round Structure of this event is subject to change. Please join the Late Night Events Discord Server for the most up to date details on the event.
The Late Night Events Series is sponsored by the following:
Details are subject to change.