|Organized by Masters of Lorcana|
WELCOME TO THE MANTICXRE'S TAVERN!!
These Disney Lorcana (Pixelborn) events are brought to you by https://20lore.pro/. Be sure to read all of the rules to avoid potential penalties. Best of luck!
- Joining the 20Lore.pro discord is mandatory! Link: https://20lore.pro/discord
RULES & INFO
- Swiss Round BO3 matches are 50 minutes long with 5 mins of Check In per round
- Top Cut BO3 matches are 50 minutes long with no Check In. If your opponent is inactive for more than 5 minutes, please call a judge, and we will likely issue a Game Loss to your opponent for inactivity.
- When time is called during Swiss Rounds BO3 the game will be a Tie, unless otherwise stated by Staff
- If you believe your opponent is "Playing Slowly", please call a Judge as early as possible. The only acceptable forms of proof are: streaming your game in the 20Lore.pro Discord Server, recording your gameplay, or your opponent admitting to "Playing Slowly"
- If you experience any of the following, but not limited to: Game Freezing, Internet Issues, Server Issues, Game Lag, Software Glitch, Device Crashing - it will be awarded as a Game Loss to the player experiencing the issue if the game is unusable.
- Any player who is found breaking rules, using in game exploits, bullying, harassing, etc. will receive penalties to be decided by Admins/Staff.
- All games must be reported on Limitless before time has been called for the round otherwise they will be a "Tie". You can concede to your opponent to give them the "Win", but if there isn't a recorded result before time is called, it will stay a "Tie"
- It is strongly recommended to have screenshot proof of any win or tie upon the conclusion of a game. If you leave a game without explicitly stating "time is over, this is a tie" or something similar, it could be perceived as a concession.
- Players are allowed to stream their personal event experience on any streaming service and it is recommended to have a delay on your stream to avoid "stream sniping" or any other disadvantages. Any advantages gained by streaming, such as receiving assistance from your audience, can lead to penalties after staff investigates the situation.
- It is the player's responsibility to Check In prior to each match - failure to do so will result in an automatic Game Loss.
- If you aren't familiar with the Play Limitless website or need additional information, please read the Help Page
- All cards up to (and including) Rise of the Floodborn, are considered "legal for play".
- Each BO3 match should begin Game 1 with both players selecting "Going First." "Going First" for Games 2 and 3 are then determined by the losing player of the previous game.
- If all matches in a round are completed prior to the match timer concluding, we will proceed to the next round to continue in a timely manner. It is each players’ responsibility to monitor round pairing in case they are paired early.
- All admin/staff decisions are final.
In addition to 45% of the prize pool, the first place player will also receive this playmat:
- 1st - 45% prize pool + Tavern Champion playmat found above
- 2nd - 25% prize pool
- 3rd - 15% prize pool
- 4th - 15% prize pool
Entry fee for participation is 5 USD sent to https://paypal.me/manticxre. Please include discord username in the notes. Your limitlesstcg in-game name must match your discord username for validation purposes. After the entry fee payment has been validated, a single-use code will be sent to you via discord message. Enter this code into the tournament registration page to be eligible for participation. Once you have successfully registered for the tournament, entry fees are non-refundable.
Prize payouts will be sent to the same email that was used for the entry fee. Prizes are subject to change based on the number of participants.
The number of rounds for this event will accurately be based on the following amount of players:
- 4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds and No Top Cut
- 9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 129-226 players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 227-799 players = 14 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 800+ players = 15 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
The Round Structure of this event is subject to change. Please join the 20Lore.pro Discord Server for the most up to date details on the event.
See the link below on how to import your decks for Pixelborn:
Details are subject to change.