|Organized by The Dice Town League
|Pokémon TCG Live
B01 Swiss style tournament with No top cut
This tournament will be played on PTCGLIVE ONLY
- PAR is legal
- If your opponent is suspected of slow play, you may request a time extention from the judges
- Slow play is incredibly hard to judge online, please be ready with screenshots, and recordings of your request to send on discord if you suspect your opponent is slow playing maliciously
- If for any reason your game does not start at a reasonable time (within 5 mins of each player checking in) then you may also request a time extention from a judge
- You MUST check in to the tournament. You must also check in to each rounds or you get a game loss.
- If you get disconnected, you will get a game loss unless still within the check in timer.
- Regular Standard bans are in effect.
- We go based on what works within PTCGlive so bugs in game will be considered "legal" because we physically cannot spectate every game.
- BAD sportsmanship is something we take very seriously, we're a friendly bunch and expect everybody to treat each other with respect. Unsportsmanlike behaviour can be reviewed by the judges and at worst can result in disqualification.
- we will play until there is a stand alone winner, meaning sometimes the tournament may be cut short by a round Pokémon TCG Standard rules;
Any problems or questions, contact the Judge Team on discord or in limitless chat.
Prizes for top 8
1st - 20 PAR codes
2nd - 15 PAR codes
3rd - 10 PAR codes
4th-8th - 5 PAR code
Prizes are distributed by the build in prize distribution tool here on limitless.
Go to your account - history - prizes
Please allow a while for them to be sent out. If you get a code that does not work please send Amy a message with PROOF that the code is invalid
Lastly, good luck, have fun!