|Organized by Deck Out Gaming|
|Pokémon TCG Live|
Free to play!!!
200 Paradox Rift PTCG Live codes per tourney in prizing!
1st - 40 codes
2nd - 30 codes
3rd&4th - 25 codes
5th-8th - 20 codes
All Prizing Will Be Distributed Within 48 Hours of Tournament End
- It is recommended to have screenshot proof of any win or tie for a game.
- You MUST check in to the tournament. You MUST also check in to each round or you get a game loss.
- Total round time to play is 33 minutes, with a check in time of 3 minutes.
- Please join out Discord here to get the most acurate and up to date info announcements will also be made here.
- If time is called it is a tie! If you believe your opponent is "slow playing", please call a Judge as early as possible. The only acceptable forms of proof are: a video recording, a link to a stream, your opponent admitting to "playing slowly on purpose".
- Technical issues like game crashes and disconnection issues will be treated as game losses unfortunately. The Player with the win screen will be awarded the win. There are no time extensions.
This will be using The Pokémon standard format using PTCGL with open deck lists.
We will be using The Pokémon recommended number of rounds.
4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds
9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds
13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds
21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds
33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds
65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds
129-226 players = 8 Swiss Rounds
227-409 players = 9 Swiss Rounds
410+ players = 10 Swiss Rounds
To support these tournaments, shop at Deck Out Gaming and use code 5%OFF for 5% off!
We ship to Canada & The Contiguous US.
Codes ship worldwide (Automatic Email Delivery)