|Organized by The Dice Town League|
|Pokémon TCG Live|
B01 Swiss style tournament FREE to play
- SINGLE PRIZE FORMAT ONLY
- You MUST check in to the tournament. You must also check in to each rounds or you get a game loss.
- You MUST have match timers on.
- If you get disconnected, you will get a game loss unless still within the check in timer
- Regular Standard bans are in effect
- BAD sportsmanship is something we take very seriously, we're a friendly bunch and expect everybody to treat each other with respect. Unsportsmanlike behaviour can be reviewed by the judges and at worst can result in disqualification.
- if your opponents decklist is illegal or wrong for this tournament it is your responsibility to report to a judge
- Radiants are allowed
We go based on what works within PTCGlive so bugs in game will be considered "legal" because we physically cannot spectate every game.
Registration closes at 64 entries! we then have a waitlist so if you are registered and do not check in then your spot will go to somebody in the waitlist to keep players at 64
Tournaments will be minimum 5 rounds if we have more than 32 players checked in and playing in round 3/4 then a 6th round will be added to get a dedicated winner
Prizing structure for 1st, 2nd and 3rd;
1st - 20 TCGO SC/VI codes
2nd - 15 TCGO SC/VI codes
3rd - 10 TCGO SC/VI codes
4th-8th - 1 SC/VI code
Prizing is distributed using the limitless prize tool. Go to your account - history - prizes
Please allow 24hrs for code distribution. If you get a code that does not work please send Amy a message with PROOF that the code is invalid
Comfey - we want to allow more creative deck building by banning or restricting meta decks