|Organized by CardBoard Warriors|
|Gym Leader Challenge format|
|Webcam & Discord|
Today you battle it out, representing your chosen Pokémon type in the much beloved Gym leader Challenge format (all GLC rules apply). If there are any issues, please feel free to contact a judge.
We will use the CardBoard Warriors discord link below for games. Your pairing number will dictate which voice channel to use during your match.
Proxies are allowed so long as they are color printouts from the limitless proxy tool. Proxies must be indistinguishable from other cards. Energy cards with proxy names do not count and will result in a game loss.
Please don't cheat, and please don't break the rules. We are all here to have fun.
- Shuffling MUST occur on screen.
- Hand, discard pile, deck and prizes MUST stay on screen at all times.
- Opposing players may request a cut after shuffling.
- Opponent's may request a cut after shuffling occurs for a deck search or any other shuffling action.
A player may warn the other player the first time there is a rule break, then upon the second occurrence, a judge may be called. The judge will have sole discretion over whether an infraction results in a game loss. All judge decisions are final.
Prizes (minimum 8 players)
This one is just for fun :)
- 40 minute rounds
- Best of 1
- 5 minute check-in
- Rounds start when all matches have completed in the previous round.
- CardBoard Warriors Site
- CardBoard Warriors Leaderboard
- Tricky Gym Discord
- CardBoard Warriors Discord
And remember, good luck and have fun!