|Organized by London Corviknights VGC|
|VGC 2023 Series 2|
ABOUT THIS TOURNAMENT:
- Open Teamsheet (teamsheet errors will result in a game loss, all teras must be listed)
- Bring 6 Pokémon and Choose 4!
- Full Best of 3 tournaments with 6 swiss rounds day 1 with Top 8 cut taking place the next day.
- Top cut time is not yet confirmed but will take place the next day and will depend on those who will be playing in it and the admins available.
- Must be in Discord at all times
- Played on the Nintendo Switch
Series 2 Rules:
- Pokémon Limits: Team of 4 to 6 Pokémon from Level 1 to Level 100. All Pokémon then set to Level 50
- Battle Time: 20 Minutes
- Your Time: 7 Minutes
- Team Preview: 90 Seconds
- Turn Time: 45 Seconds
- Make Sure you join the London Corviknights VGC discord with the link provided above
- This will allow for more accessible communication in the event of potential issues
- Disconnect Rules: If a disconnect occurs both players must take a screenshot of the disconnect error otherwise it will result in a game loss.
- Rounds Start 5 minutes after the round start, failure to check in will result in a loss.
- You must be checked in to Play or you may be dropped- you can drop yourself by going to your dashboard.
Connect with your opponent as follows:
- Either by doing a Union Circle whereby one host and the other join and do a link battle on there
- Asking for a link battle straight away
Prizes: The winner will be invited to our invitational tour taking place once the ladder tour restarts in the game, as well as a COPY OF POKEMON SCARLET given by Coldflame2802.
6 Swiss Rounds - BO3
60 minutes per round
10 minute round check-in
8 players advance to the next phase
Single Elimination Bracket - BO3
no match check-in
Wins are worth 3 match points, ties 1