|Organized by Team Gargalon|
|Pokémon TCG Online|
500 SILVER TEMPEST CODES In Prizing
The Gargalon Gauntlet is looking for serious sponsors! If you are interested in sponsoring our event please message us at tiges#0001 on discord or @TeamGargalon on twitter!
- This Gargalon Gauntlet series is held and ALWAYS will be held in the Standard format.
- Sets and promo cards will be considered legal the day they are available to play on PTCGO.
- Players are required to submit an open deck list before the start of the tournament or you will be dropped.
- Players are required to check in during each round of the tournament.
- You will have 3 minutes to check in before an automatic loss is awarded for that round during swiss rounds.
- In top cut, you are not required to check in, but if your opponent has not
TIES IN SWISS ROUNDS
- Swiss Rounds are 25 minutes.
- If time runs out, and you are still playing, the match result in a tie.
- If a game completes before time, but you were unable to enter the result before the timer ran out, please screenshot the game result and request a judge. We will do our best to resolve the situation!
COMMON ISSUES INCORRECT MATCH REPORTS, MISSING CHECK IN, SLOW PLAYING
It is highly recommended to take a screenshot of your match result in case of an accidental incorrect report. Without a screenshot, it is very difficult to remedy this type of issue.
If you do not see the check in button due to a technical glitch, please tell your opponent and call a judge. Once you are able to, please also contact Limitless at https://play.limitlesstcg.com/contact to tell them of your issue. If you miss check in time, or check in and do not start the game in a timely manner, you may be awarded an automatic game loss.
Always play with the timers turned on. This can help the judges make a call if you think your opponent is slow playing. If you believe your opponent is slow playing, please take a screenshot or a screen recording and call a judge. If you do not have your timers turned on, it is difficult for a judge to make a ruling, and it may result in a tie if you are not able to finish the game in the allotted time.
- All Top Cut games are on a 60 minute timer and are Best of 3.
- You will have 5 minutes to check in.
- If the round ends with no clear victor, judges will determine based off of prizes taken in the current game.
- If the result still ends in a tie, game play may be continued until a victor can be decided. Decisions are final.
- All communication with judges is to be done in the Limitless chat.
- Any behavior that is unsportsmanlike should be reported to a judge right away through Limitless chat.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will be reviewed on a case by case basis and may result in short term temporary ban, or a permanent ban. Please be kind to everyone!
- Names that are deemed inappropriate are disqualified from the Tournament and placed on a 2 week event ban.
- Staff are allowed to participate in the Gargalon Gauntlet tournament series, but are ineligible to receive prizing.
Prizing Funded By Team Gargalon. If you want to donate to the prize pool, please message tiges#0001 on discord or @TeamGargalon on twitter.
1st Place - 160 Silver Tempest Codes
2nd Place - 80 Silver Tempest Codes
Top 4 - 50 Silver Tempest Codes
Top 8 - 20 Silver Tempest Codes
Top 16 - 10 Silver Tempest Codes
If you make Top 16 at this event, you are eligible for prizes! Codes will be sent out after the event via Limitless Rewards
ROUNDS Rounds are based on the amount of players participating.
- 4-8 players = 3 Swiss Rounds and No Top Cut
- 9-12 players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 13-20 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 21-32 players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 129+ players = 8 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- Current rankings for the season can be found on the Gargalon Gauntlet Leaderboard
- The Top 64 Ranked Players overall from the Gargalon Gauntlet Season 1 will be invited to the invitational
- The season will run for 10 events (1-10) followed by the invitational
- This event will be streamed! Join the Discord for more details, and follow Team Gargalon on Twitch!
- To participate in the stream, join the Discord and join one of the available match voice channels while screen sharing your PTCGO and you may be featured on stream!
- Team Gargalon!
The Gargalon Gauntlet is currently looking for sponsors for our tournament! If you want to sponsor us, dm us on discord at tiges#0001 or message us on twitter at @TeamGargalon
The Gargalon Gauntlet is sponsored by:
Details Are Subject To Change