|Organized by Memory Gauge Podcast|
Memory Gauge January Series #2 04 - Digital Hazard EX02
- This event will begin Friday, January 27th, 6:30pm ET (Saturday, January 28th, 10:30am AEDT).
- The event is Digital Hazard EX02 format. Only cards from Digital Hazard EX02, Starter Decks ST01-ST10, and promos from July 2022 or earlier are legal.
- The event will be Swiss rounds, Best of 3. The event will run until there is one undefeated player.
- Rounds will be 50 minutes each, with end of round procedures being 5 minutes or 2 turns each, whichever comes first.
- If you are 5 minutes late to your round, it will be a game loss. If you are 10 minutes late, it will be a round loss.
- Our event will follow Bandai's Official Tournament Rules.
- Mulligans will be legal for this event.
Before the Event:
- Submit your decklist here on Limitless.
- Head to role-assignments on the Discord and assign yourself the Tournament Players role.
- Familiarise yourself with Bandai's Official Tournament Rules. (https://world.digimoncard.com/event/online_event/pdf/tournament_rules.pdf)
- The winner of this event will receive an entry in the Winner's Prize Draw, to be drawn after the end of the event. The person chosen from the Winner's Prize Draw will receive a Curse of Gallantmon playmat, by artist Jack Clark!
- Each participant in this event will receive an entry in the Participant's Prize Draw, to be drawn after the end of the event. The person chosen from the Participant's Prize Draw will receive a Curse of Gallantmon playmat.
3 Swiss Rounds - BO3
50 minutes per round
no round check-in
Wins are worth 3 match points, ties 1