|Organized by Superior VGC|
|VGC 2023 Series 2|
- FREE entry!
- Best of 3 - Open Team Sheet.
- Series 2 Ruleset.
- Played on a physical/digital copy of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet.
- Must be in the Superior VGC Discord to receive updates.
- Team sheet must be submitted prior to the start of the first (1) round. No exceptions.
- Pokemon, Ability, Held Item, Moves, and Tera types for all Pokemon is REQUIRED.
- Arrive to your match on time.
- There will be a 10 minute timer for players to check-in to their match.
- Un-checked players will receive a loss for the round.
- Rental teams are authorized for use.
- Ensure your team sheet accurately represents your rental.
- For issues, click CALL A JUDGE during your match. Examples include, but not limited to:
- Disconnections (attempt to grab a screenshot, picture or phone recording).
- Team sheet discrepancies.
- Issues with opponent (hazing/unsportsmanlike conduct).
- Adhere to staff direction & rules
- Failure to follow staff guidance may result in game loss, disqualification or a permanent ban from future events.
For additional, questions or clarification, feel free to contact the Superior VGC Staff in our Discord server.
Tournament Structure subject to change due to the amount of participants.
7 Swiss Rounds - BO3
50 minutes per round
5 minute round check-in
players with 5 or more points OR top 8, whichever is higher, advance to the next phase
Single Elimination Bracket - BO3
no match check-in
Wins are worth 1 match point, ties 0