|Organized by MarioYañezTCG|
Stardard Weekly Tournament
- Tournament Format: SWSH - BRS
- You must have the match timers on
- 1° Place: 1 Arceus V Promo (SWSH204) + 10 BRS
- 2° Place: Galarian Moltres V Secret + 10 BRS
- Top 4: 10 BRS
- Top 8: 5 BRS
To request the prizes obtained, add me to my PTCGO account: WilhelmMalkav
- Organizer: Mario Yañez: https://twitch.tv/marioyaneztcg
- Judge: Bruno Paredes: https://twitch.tv/brunoparedess_
Sponsored by: Moonshadow TCG:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/moonshadow.tcg
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/moonshadow.tcg
- Tik Tok: @moonshadow.tcg
In collaboration with:
Trial Of Faiths
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Trialof_Faith
- Meet the event registration requirements
- Preferably have a stable internet connection.
- Treat everyone present with respect and politeness. (Refrain from using inappropriate language)
- The player must correctly register in limitless his user ID with which he must be added in PTCGO. If not, you must report your correct ID in the game chat
- The organization can request any of the participants to share their game on Discord to broadcast from the organization channel
The start of a new round is communicated by Discord and Limitless
The organization can start a new round for 2 reasons:
- When there is time left on the clock, all games have finished and there are no judge requests.
- When the time of the round ends and there are no judge requests.
A delay in the start of a round is given for the following reason:
- At the end of the time of the round there is a judge request pending resolution.
- The organization will communicate by discord about the existing delay.
- Register your Decklist correctly, without changing cards during the rounds.
- If a participant deliberately plays with a deck list other than the one registered (with unregistered cards), he will get DQ to the tournament
- All players must check in before starting their game, otherwise it will be considered a game loss in that round
- If an opponent "Checks In" their round and spends more than 5 minutes without answering their opponent's FR, they will receive "Game Loss" automatically.
- If a player starts his game without checking in, he will receive a Game Loss in that round
- Players with 2 or more rounds without activity (No Check In) will be dropped from the tournament
During the Match:
- If you get disconnected, you will get a game loss unless still within the check in timer.
- In case you need the help of a judge, it is recommended to have a screenshot as evidence of the request or claim
- It is the responsibility of both players to report the result of their game.
- If the time of the game is over (25 mins) and neither of the players has declared their result (Win or Lose) The game will automatically result in a tie.
- Once a new round is declared, the results of the previous round cannot be changed.
- If a player wishes to report that his opponent is deliberately slow-playing, he must report it during the match.
- They will be asked to have evidence of the claim (SS or video) that should be shared in discord
- It is possible to request that the game be shared on Stream to substantiate the player's claim.
- If a player claims at the end of the game that his opponent has slowplayed but has no evidence of the claim then it will not be valid.
- If a game ends in a tie and one of the players wishes to complain about slowplay, they must have evidence of the complaint, otherwise the game will be a tie
- In top cut brackets it is not necessary to Check In, however the delay time policy applies:
- A "Game Loss" will be assigned to the player who does not start the game during the first 5 minutes of the "Top Cut" starting.
- A "Double Game Loss" will be assigned to the player who does not start the game within 10 minutes of the start of the "Top Cut" without having communicated with his opponent.
- Any delay in starting a match during the "Top Cut" must be done in the match chat room. And it will be the assigned judge who will authorize the delay if any of the players do not agree.