|Organized by Atlas Championship Series|
Welcome to the Atlas Collectables $1K Pokémon Challenge!
This is an in person event, not online!
- Address: 354 King St., Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2J 2Z2
- Entry Fee: $30, register here - https://www.atlascollectables.com/catalog/tournament_entry/1k_pokemon_registration__may_15/2112896
- Day of Registration: The store will be taking in store registrations from 11am-11:45am on Sunday, May 15th. You must be registered with your deck list not a minute later than 12pm!
- Format: Standard format, Sword & Shield - Base Set up to Sword & Shield - Brilliant Stars
- Deck Regulations: Player's must be using a 60 card deck. Proxies will not be permitted and each player's deck must only contain English and French language cards.
- Rounds: The number of rounds will be determined before the start of round 1 based on the number of players in attendance.
- Player Cap: There will be a maximum player cap of 64.
- Round Times: Swiss rounds will be played in Best of 3 with 50 minute timers set on Limitless, +3 turns, and top cut rounds will be played with 60 minute timers set on Limitless, +3 turns.
- All rulings will be made in accordance with the official Play Pokémon Tournament Rules, and all rulings made by the head judge will be considered final once resolved.
- This event may be live streamed at Twitch.tv/atlastcg.
- To register in person, simply show up in store between 11am and 11:45am on Sunday, May 15th and you will be given your entry code upon being checked out for your entry fee. Then you will be able to use your entry code to register for the event here, and submit your PTCGO formatted deck list before 12pm.
- To preregister online, go to https://www.atlascollectables.com/catalog/tournament_entry/1k_pokemon_registration__may_15/2112896, and after checking out, send a screenshot of your payment confirmation to Cyrus Davis to receive your entry code. Then you will be able to use your entry code to register for the event here, and submit your PTCGO formatted deck list before 12pm on Sunday, May 15th.
- To receive your entry code from Cyrus for preregistration or for any other inquires about the event or registration/deck list submission process, you can contact Cyrus here: Cyrus Davis on Facebook, draydon#3589 on discord, or @CyrusDavisTCG on Twitter You can also contact Cyrus to inquire about potentially renting/borrowing individual cards or even whole decks for the event.
- 1st Place: $400 Store Credit
- 2nd Place: $200 Store Credit
- Top 4: $100 Store Credit
- Top 8: $50 Store Credit
$1K prize pool guaranteed, all other details subject to change.
5 Swiss Rounds - BO3
55 minutes per round
no round check-in
8 players advance to the next phase
3 Single Elimination Rounds - BO3
60 minutes per round
no round check-in
Wins are worth 3 match points, ties 1