This series of events is sponsored by Wilds Depo. Please follow the link to their website to see what they have to offer https://wildsdepo.codes/ and enter “MWDC” at the checkout for 30% off
DARK PATCH & V-STAR CARDS ALLOWED
Tournament to be hosted and streamed over in the discord channel link below!
Streaming Tables will be available over at https://discord.gg/hYaGZ7Un98 where we encourage you to stream your games where available so we are able to show match's.
If you do stream your games we ask that you put yourself on Mute & Deafen during just to avoid voice clashing with the host
- It will begin at 12:30pm PST, 8:30pm GMT
- Registration Ends at 12:25pm PST, 8:25pm GMT.
- E Block + Format (Shining Fates - On)
- Swiss Rounds according to # of players
- This tournament will be held in real-time and will consist of BO1 Swiss
Upon registration, you agree with the following
- ALL FIELDS required by Limitless must be filled completely and accurately.
- TO CONTACT STAFF DURING the tournament use the CALL A JUDGE button in the middle of your pairing screen.
- Your DECKLIST may be changed until the Tournament starts. If you fail to deliver a valid decklist by the deadline, you will be dropped.
- Check-in starts 1 hour before the tournament begins! PLEASE check-in, if not you will be automatically dropped from the tournament.
- You also must CHECK-IN at the beginning of every match or you will be awarded a loss.
- If you are able to stream PTCGO through Discord we ask that you go into the STREAM WAITING ROOM channel during the tournament. The host will be scrolling through the occupied tables during all times through the tournament so only the 2 players will be allowed.
- You will abide by the SPIRIT OF THE GAME and understand that we are all here to have a good time.
- 1st - 20 Standard PTCGO pack codes (E block -on)
- 2nd - 10 Standard PTCGO pack codes (E Block - on)
- 3rd & 4th - 5 Standard PTCGO pack codes (E Block - on)
You may only use one deck without any variation through the whole tournament. Your deck list must be imported from Pokemon TCG Online in text and published on your Limitless player information. Choosing a wrong deck to play will be sanctioned as a game loss, so please BE CAREFUL. All decklists will be visible at all times on the Limitless platform. if you spot something off please screenshot and report it.
- Best of 1 - 25 minutes for swiss rounds.
- Players will have 5 minutes to check in on their match,
- inactive opponents will receive a game loss after the timer countdowns to 0.
In case of any technical difficulty during checking in, you have to click "request a judge" so a moderator can intervene, you must do this within the check-in time. Intentional Draws are allowed. Disconnection will be considered as a game loss. The PTCGO "Timer" must be enabled for the match. If players fail to report the outcome of the match on time, they will both receive a game-loss. We will use in-game data and player screenshots to resolve disputes. If it is reported that a player is 'SLOW PLAYING' or Stream sniping to their advantage it will result in an automatic DISQUALIFICATION!
Good Luck and also Have Fun