|Organized by Victory Road Events|
Welcome to the Victory Road Ace Spec Series!
This series of events will each feature Ace Spec card as top prize- This fourth event in our series features a copy of the extremely-useful Scoop Up Cyclone! Since we're approaching the final event of the series, prizes have been boosted!
These events will all take place as Expanded format, and are aimed at opening up more avenues for people to play the format in a competitive setting.
- Deck lists are open (public).
- Match Timers must be turned on.
- You must check in every round.
- Matches will be 30 minutes with a 5 minute check-In timer.
- Top Cut will consist of 50 minute matches with a 5 minute check-in.
- If a match extends past the round timer, the match will result in a draw.
- "ID" (Intentional Drawing) is allowed. Please request a judge at the start of the round.
Any harassment of any user for any reason will result in disqualification. Just don't be a jerk.
When in doubt, please request a judge.
It's suggested to take a screenshot of your victory screen in case any discrepancies arise in round results.
Use the Limitless TCG chat feature to communicate with judges and players during rounds.
Use the discord server to communicate with judges/players if necessary. (still under construction - I'm solo-running this currently lol)
Swiss and Top Cut are best of ONE (1) matches.
Wins will award three (3) points and ties will award one (1) point each.
The number of rounds is decided by the number of players and is subject to change. Round structure changes will be announced in discord.
- 5-8 Players = 3 Swiss Rounds and no Top Cut
- 9-16 Players = 4 Swiss Rounds and Top 4 Cut
- 17-32 Players = 5 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 33-64 Players = 6 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 65-128 players = 7 Swiss Rounds and Top 8 Cut
- 1st place: Scoop Up Cyclone + SIT boosters
- 2nd place: SIT boosters
- 3rd place: SIT boosters
- 4th place: SIT boosters
prizing will be revealed closer to the event and is subject to change along with current releases and expected participants